Sports Medicine Specialist Details
Hours of Operation:
|Monday||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
Specialties: Orthopaedics Certified Specialist
Professional Care...with Compassion and Convenience
Physical therapy is a process, not an event. Healing and improvement happen smoothly and gradually over time. At Continuum Physical Therapy, our name and our philosophy of care reflect this process.
Whether your goal is to play harder, work smarter, or simply to experience the joy that comes from feeling better, we can help.
We strive to provide you with a great experience, from the initial phone call to the discharge visit. Being an independent, 100% therapist-owned practice gives us the flexibility to provide you with a few things that we believe are important:
* Personal, one-on-one attention. During every minute of every visit, you get a licensed Physical Therapist working directly with you. You are our priority.
* One-of-a-kind programs and service. We can provide you with services that no one else in the region can offer...Golf Performance with Maine's first Titleist Performance Institute-certified PT, vertigo and dizziness care learned from the nation's best, and workplace and ergonomic services to keep everyone on the job healthy.
* Open, clear communication. We clearly explain what we find in our evaluation, treatment options, the evidence behind those treatments, and how those treatments can help. We answer your questions, as best we can.
* Evidence-based treatment. We keep current of best practices and recent scientific research, to help you get better faster.
* Prompt appointments. We will offer you an appointment within two business days. No waiting list. Period.
We can't promise to get you better. But we do promise that we will do our best to help you get yourself better, faster.